Soap for skin problems with activated charcoal
If you need soap for combination or problem skin, try this recipe. This soap handmade from the base, not only perfectly cleans, but also helps to fight acne. This recipe is designed for 100 grams of ready-made soap, take this into account when choosing a mold.
- 100 grams olive oil
- ½ tbsp basic sea-buckthorn oil
- 3 drops – patchouli essential oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- ½ teaspoon – activated charcoal powder
Recipe for home soap for problem skin:
- Cut the base into small cubes and melt in a water bath or in a microwave. When the firebox is constantly stir the base, but not intensively, otherwise in the soap will appear bubbles, which will be almost impossible to remove.
- Enter the sea-buckthorn oil in the melted base and stir easily.
- Add the activated charcoal powder and mix the resulting mass, however carefully, that would not have bubbles.
- Last enter the essential oils, that they would not lose their aromatic properties in a hot basis.
- Pour the soap into the base and allow it to harden, after which you can extract and use.
The soap will have an easy scrubbing effect, and thanks to essential oils, the base oil of sea buckthorn and the chosen soap base you will get a healing effect. In this soap, each component helps to remove sores, pimples on the face. The foam will turn gray due to the use of activated charcoal, however, sufficient for cleaning.
Benefits of activated charcoal soap
We will talk about the many benefits of activated charcoal. Read on to learn a lot of interesting things!
- Treats oily skin
Many of you may have bothered to try countless ways to treat oily skin. In the summer season, it gets worse. Soap based on activated charcoal absorbs excess oil along with dirt from the skin.
- Provides impeccable skin
Soap with activated charcoal has an amazing ability to control oil on the face and remove impurities that accumulate in the pores. It is also effective in removing dead cells, while ensuring a clean and flawless skin.
- From acne
Soap with activated charcoal is very useful in the treatment of acne. It not only removes toxins, but also removes and impurities of the skin, thereby helping to treat acne. It even removes traces of acne.
- Narrows the pores
Soap from activated charcoal is the best means for narrowing the pores on the face.
- Tightens the skin
Weakened skin indicates its aging. It is important to take the necessary steps as soon as possible. Activated charcoal has a property that makes the skin more elastic and dense.
- Suitable also for any skin type
Activated charcoal is suitable for every type of skin. Although, on the one hand, it extracts excess oil from oily skin, on the other hand, it also moisturizes and nourishes dry skin. In addition, it is also suitable for sensitive skin types. It effectively cures allergies and redness on the face.
- Prevents premature aging
Soap from activated charcoal is an effective way to stop premature aging. It helps to get rid of wrinkles and fine wrinkles, which does not allow you to look old and boring, tired face.
- Cleans skin spots
It does this effectively, removing impurities and toxins from the skin and exfoliating the skin.
- Heals psoriasis
Soap with activated charcoal is effective for the treatment of dry, chapped skin.
- Treat dandruff
Soap from the activated has a unique property of functioning as soap and shampoo. When used as a shampoo, it helps treat skin diseases such as dandruff and dry scalp.